Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Watch your language, young lady!



We often Pharyngula statements are opinions of those who cesspool, that I need to moderate more extreme language that people use profanity even in their discussions and ... You know, I just roll my eyes and ignore this stupid bluenoses and their prissy airs. We adults here. My playground is a monitor. I have more of a distracted barkeep.
But I also think that all those critics wrong. They tend to speak a few words and four angry that some of our exhibition, and ignore the content focus.
And the content of the message that matters. I only talk the language of the actual problem of the right wingers did, and I think everything in perspective offers.
Here's an example of disgusting Ann Coulter. Now every time that Coulter has been brought up here, there will always be some pitiful made jokes about how he died, his Adam's apple, stupid issues like that, but I also can always rely on the commentariat here with the floor handling it promptly. .
She is a woman, well? Tall, slender woman, and physically unattractive she is (psychologically, though, he horrors), and it hurts him to have sex with him targeted. But guess what? Ann Coulter does not mind doing a little of his own format.
    I girl allies stick out like a thumb, the pain of corn feed, fiber, no makeup, natural, no bra, need, sandals, wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons they "women" at the Democratic Convention National.
Watch your language video


Note that he used no profanity, each word that you can independently scrutinize and find out what a good Christian can object. And put them all together, though, and what you are far nastier than ugly things said here.
Watch your language video-2

I do not intend to impose censorship on Pharyngula until I can trust us commenters here of this kind of prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment